Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ethan is 6 Months Old!


Ethan's 6 month check up was on Wednesday! Our big boy weighed in at 21 pounds 11 ounces and 27.5 inches long. It was also time for more immunizations. I swear those are harder for me than they are for him- Ethan recovered from them faster than I did. Maybe I'll make Dave take Ethan to his next appointment so I don't have to hold his little hands next time he gets his shots. :)

Ethan has been sitting up on his own for quite a while now. Now Ethan is to the point where he's comfortable leaning forward a good distance and to the sides- putting his weight on his arms to reach for toys. I love it! :) I keep saying that I am not excited for the crawling stage, but I am- babies look so darned cute when they crawl around. :)

The other day I managed to capture some pictures of Ethan sucking on his bottom lip. This is one of my favorite faces that he makes. It just cracks me up. :)

No comments: