So a member of the Bishopric came by this afternoon and left Dave and I with a calling. We knew it was coming (The Bishop dropped a big hint during Tithing Settlement like "We need to get you a calling!"). Anyway...
So today Dave and I found out we are going to be teaching primary for 6 or 7 year olds. WOW! Dave hasn't taught anything for a long time and as for me... I'd been praying I wouldn't end up with a teaching calling. To be honest I am a bit intimidated. I've never been to a single primary class and I don't even know any primary songs. I don't feel that confident in my ability to teach ANYTHING let alone to KIDS, let alone something as important as Church Stuff.
Oh boy. Wish us luck. Our first lesson is next week.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will do great! I love primary, and that is such a fun age group! Always plan for some sort of coloring or craft activity, and they will love you--they are so easy to please! :)
And you will catch on to the songs quickly, don't worry!
Post a Comment