Friday, September 18, 2009

That's a big baby (Mommy's work out)

My best friend April had her baby, Sylas, 2 weeks after I had Ethan. They're going to grow up to be best friends. The babies were roughly the same size- Ethan was 7 lbs, 9 oz and Sylas was 7 lbs, 1 oz; okay so there's some pretty good difference there, but still...

Anyway... Keep in mind that these 2 babies are only 2 weeks apart...

The proud mommies with the future friends.


Yes, that big buddah baby is my "little" Ethan. And that's Sylas... It looks like Ethan could go on a rampage and eat Sylas as a mid-day snack. I love it.

Ethan's 2 month appointment is on Monday so I'll find out for sure what he's weighing in at.

Oh yeah, bonus- Ethan is bigger than most of the other babies in our wards and he's the youngest. Dave and I were the runts of our families... kind of makes you wonder...

3 comments:

Heather said...

OHMYGOSH...this picture is CRACKING ME UP!!!! Ethan is HUGE!!! soooo cute!!!!

The Wildes said...

I've already seen the picture but I still busted out laughing. So funny!! And Sylas was actually 7 lbs, 6 oz, so they were pretty close.

The Wildes said...

Oh, and thanks to my wonderful husband's comment, I zoom right in on the boobage.