Well I'm still on my pseudo-liquid diet. I should say squishy food diet. Okay, I'll admit it, I've been pushing it... I just can't do squishy foods/liquids only. My dad is heading back to Hawaii tomorrow so we all went out to breakfast this morning... so I got the french toast, the bacon, and the eggs. And I don't regret it! (Don't tell my dentist). I took little bites and pretended like it was all squishy/liquid food. But that's been my only cheat so far. Over all I feel a little bit better so that's kind of nice.
Dave is at the US vs El Salvador World Cup Qualifier this evening. I am excited that he was able to go. In about 20 years, be sure to watch for Ethan to be on the US' national soccer team. :)
We got Dave the new My Touch phone for his birthday. Those things are pretty cool!
Other wise not much going on here. Wish there was more to write but I've been on pain medication all weekend and I am thoroughly useless.
1 comment:
Hey Deb...enjoyed the Blog although I don't know how to do it.
Keep sending the picture of Ethan David. He sure is cute. Bob
Post a Comment