Well this weekend was pretty exciting.
Saturday, Dave, his mom, his brother, and I went to the Lion House for lunch and then went to this museum exhibit called "Body Worlds." The Lion House was awesomely good food. :) I would go back there any day. Body Worlds (http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html) is a whole bunch of real dead people that have been plasticized or whatever and are put on exhibit to help show people different aspects of the body. Sounds incredibly morbid yeah? I wasn't sure I wanted to go but it wasn't too bad. It didn't really feel like I was looking at a whole bunch of dead people. I'm sure I would have felt differently about the exhibit if it felt like I was looking at corpses. It was fun to have Dave's brother, Chris, with us because he would reminisce about his own days in med school and explain the intricacies of what we were seeing. That was an awesome touch. And thank you Chris for the wonderful day! It was so much fun to hang out with you. :)
Yesterday (Sunday) was much more exciting, but that's a story for another time. It was good to hang out with Dave's family- they are feeling more and more like home for me. :) Other than that another weekend has gone by so quickly. This week should be a good one. My birthday is coming up too. :)
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment