So I started working on my Wedding Scrapbook this weekend. I have been compiling cards, pictures, ideas, stickers, etc etc etc until I had collected this bulging book. So last night I finally decided to do something about it. And it's been pretty fun so far so I guess that is good. :) I know I'll be proud when it is all done.
I also started working on Christmas cards and gift ideas. And I have been trying to knit some scarves like mad in addition to making Dave a blanket for Christmas (I was going to try to make it a surprise, but he already knows). I've been enjoying it a lot. And it was pretty easy to sit down this past weekend because of the storms that have been blowing in- good weather for staying indoors.
Oh and tomorrow and Wednesday it is supposed to snow in the valley. :) The snow and stormy weather just makes it that much easier for me to sit inside and work on my various little projects. Now I just need to convince Dave to let me listen to some Christmas music (after 5 years working at a bank, where the Christmas music started the day after Thanksgiving, Dave hates Christmas music).
Anyway, it's just going to be that kind of week for me.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment