It was kind of hard to take a picture of the snowflakes falling (white flakes + white/grey clouds = invisible to the camera). But it is coming down pretty good. At lunch a group of us in the office walked five minutes to a restaurant just a block away and we were all covered in snow. It feels more like Christmas than it does the beginning of November. I am not complaining though- I am enjoying it (mainly because I am inside and warm). The only thing that could make this better would be to wrapped up in a blanket at home, watching the snow fall with some soft music in the background, and maybe a cup of hot chocolate. :) But then again, I think that last scenario makes any day better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm seriously jealous right now... i'm going to seriously talk to myka about moving somewhere where it snows tonight.
Post a Comment