Ethan turned one month on Thursday. :) It's been amazing to think that it's been a month!? Time flies, as I am sure all of you mommies will agree. My little boy is turning into quite the chunker and I love it! :) I love everything about him, but his face (and the expressions he makes) just cracks me up.
Life is going well here... it has its ups and downs but we try to take them as they come. I've been trying to follow Dave's example- he's great about keeping faith that everything will work out. I love my husband so much. :)
Anyway, here is a picture of Ethan looking totally cute right before bathtime. :)
1 comment:
Your little boy is absolutely adorable. I'm glad you brought him into work so we could see him. I hope you are enjoying a break from work, but we miss you! :)
Post a Comment