Well I wish that I could post some pictures right now and have more time to type but I am at Dave's work using his computer. Daddy is off showing off his first born son. :) I can hear Ethan crying down the hallway- funny how I am so in tune with that.
I thought that staying at home all day meant that I would get restless and go stir crazy. Not the case! In fact I have been busier than I have ever been.... I'm just off running all day long. My plans to post lots of pictures of Ethan growing and all of his little cute things has been delayed, but I'll get back on track. I am definitely still taking lots of pictures. :)
Anyway, we're all doing well, if not a little tired.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment