Friday, March 13, 2009

Strange things I've seen this week

I carry a camera with me all the time. Most of the time I forget to use it. Two times this week I wish I had used it...

Earlier this week I saw a lone goose honking at everyone up at the U's campus. It was standing up on top of one of the buildings in President's Circle and strutting around like it owned the place. It was just odd to see a lone goose at the U campus- on top of one of the buildings.

Last night when we were leaving Costco, Dave and I saw two people dressed up as the Easter Bunny hopping around on the side of the road. They weren't going anywhere- just hopping around on the corner. I really wish I had gotten a picture of that.

Otherwise... I am just really tired this morning and grumpy. And I have heartburn. Frankly I'm just annoyed with everything this morning and don't really feel like adjusting my attitude. So there.

Nothing too much planned for this weekend. Should be warmer (60's) so it might be nice to get outside. Maybe take Pookie to the park to play catch for a little bit. Other than that... just a quiet, short weekend. And spring will officially be here next weekend.

1 comment:

That Nerd Fam said...

ooooh Debbbbb. I'm soooo sooo soo happy for you two. you look so beautiful and soooo "over the moon"

that's really all I've got but I've been meaning to say it for a while. I think of you often and when I do I smile.