Well I had another doctor's appointment today. Ethan and I are doing just fine. :) Ethan is growing at just the right rate (as the doctor said my belly is measuring "perfectly). The big news? Since my first doctor's appointment (way back in December)... I have gained 19 pounds! WHAT THE HECK? I don't feel like I've gained that much. But I'm glad that I don't feel like it and it doesn't look like I have gained that much (at least to myself). I'm going to keep gaining weight too. At least we're over halfway now. :) Only around 16 weeks to go- and they will go quickly! Ethan is quite the little mover. It has been fun to feel him squirm around- especially right after I eat. :)
As for the other odds and ends... well, it has been snowing like mad here. Blah. We get a few days of beautiful weather and then SNOW! It's so unfair. There's all this talk about "snow pack" and "drinking water" blah. Let it snow in the mountains and be nice, warm, and sunny in the valley (yeah right).
I've been working on my baby registry... if you any of you are interested, we're registered at Babies R Us and Target... you can search for our last name to pull up our registry. And if all else fails- DIAPERS (and the other essentials)! :) Looking at baby stuff has been a lot of fun though- I have enjoyed that part. The whole imagining thing and looking forward to playing with Ethan. :)
I've also been working our our Wedding Album. I try to do it when I feel "creative" but that happens less often as I have been engrossed in cleaning everything. :) Soon enough I am going to have to put it to the side so that I can work on Ethan's baby album and some keepsakes for the family members.
And that's pretty much everything from out here. I am thinking about planting a garden again (but keeping it simple)- once it stops snowing. Any suggestions on what I should plant? Keeping in mind I am going to be using planters on my deck. So far I am thinking some tomatoes, zuccini, spinach, and a variety of herbs. I'd love to throw something else in there... except peppers- I would love to grow peppers but I have always had bad luck with them. Actually, come to think of it, for as much as I love gardening I pretty much suck at it.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment