Monday, November 16, 2009

Today

Well today Ethan and I met up with April and her kids Mara, Asher, and Sylas. (Yeah aren't those awesome names? Dave wants me to scout out names from April for our next kid. :) )

Anyway... we met up at Temple Square. It was pretty awesome- and a little cold. It has been the first time that I have gone through the visitor's centers at Temple Square... they did a great job! It's really amazing to see the history of the building and the big Jesus statue. I know that it has an official name (Christus?) but I can't think of it. The painting surrounding it is amazing! I want to hire that guy to do my bedroom- the background (the stars/galaxies) are amazing! They have also started putting up lights in Temple square- I am so excited to see the lights this Christmas. :) I'm going to make Dave take me out.

I got my hair cut today as well... it's nice and short! I hadn't had a haircut in 2 years (no exagerating). Now Ethan can't get his fingers stuck in my hair. :)

Anyway- this weekend Dave is taking me to Rodizio for my birthday. YUM! :) I am so excited. :)

No comments: