Let's see since I last wrote, Ethan and I flew down to California to pick up my mom and drove back up here. Ethan is an awesome traveler... just sits quietly and looks out the window or sleeps. Made the drive from CA to UT so much easier! We had snow promptly after returning- yeah snow! Halloween came and went- with Ethan dressed up as a chunky monkey. And now here we are getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
I have been trying to listen more closely to what the Spirit (Holy Ghost) tells me so that has been my daily challenge/goal. Who would have thought that just listening could be so hard? :)
Anyway, no posting would be complete without pictures....
Snow! One of our friends gave us (Ethan) this cute little snow suit.
Daddy and Son dressed alike (even if you can't tell). Some guy time.
His Concentrating Face (Daddy makes the same one when playing video games).
King Chupa the Pirate.
There's a picture of me with my older sister Molly holding me and I was wearing a turban thingy kinda like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment