Okay Folks... this is your LAST pregnancy update. After this they're all going to be BABY updates! Yay! The big news first- the end is in sight! Ethan's official due date is TOMORROW! We'll see if he is going to be a punctual baby or if he's going to make a late arrival. But the really good news is that... even if Ethan makes a late arrival, there's still an end in sight- TUESDAY! At the very latest this little boy is going to meet his mommy and daddy on Tuesday.
So sit patiently by your phones and wait for pictures and phone calls- cause it's going to be happening soon! :)
And on a side note... I know that this is totally impersonal (personal notes are in the mail)... but I wanted to express my gratitude for all of the love and support that Dave and I have received over the past months from all of you guys. There have been so many people that have gone out of their way to make things easier for Dave and I and to give us encouragement and to provide us with lots of baby stuff. Dave and I are so greatly appreciative and blessed to have you all in our lives. Thank you so much. :)
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Deb, congrats! Meghan just sent all of Admin an email. We're all so excited for you! Welcome baby Ethan! We will look forward to seeing pictures.
Post a Comment