Friday, February 13, 2009

Randomness

So it's been one of those weeks where I've been stressing myself out for needless reasons. Well, at the beginning of the week it seemed like the end of the world, but now I just feel a little bit sheepish because everything is going to work out just fine.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but Dave and I are back in the "staying at the condo" mode. I think we are going to continue working on it and do some cosmetic touch ups. But we're going to try to make it work for us for a few more years. And we'll see where we are at then. It's been an abrupt 180 from last week, but it will all work out for the best. :)

As for this weekend- well it's a three day weekend. :) A nice, long weekend. Dave and I really wont be up to much. Maybe just more house cleaning for me but I am getting the itch to start buying baby stuff. :)

No comments: