Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's been a while!

Wow... so I always love it when friends & family update their blogs so I can see how they're doing and here I am neglecting my own! Sorry! I can't believe it's been a month....

Well Ethan is 11 months old. I am now planning his 1st birthday party (and it's going to be a big one). I can't wait to send out invitations (I guess I need to make them first). Ethan is doing well... his little tooth now has a friend (2 bottom front teeth!). He's also crawling all over the place- he's got a turbo speed so he can get into the things he's not supposed to that much faster. I think our dog might be starving because we keep putting her food out of Ethan's reach, which is also out of her reach. oops! Ethan is also really good at standing up. He can balance on his own for a few seconds at a time but prefers to hold on to something. And he just loves walking in the grass (again, attached to someone). I could just write on and on and on about how wonderful Ethan is. :) I need to get some pictures up but I don't have my camera close by.

Dave and I are doing well... enjoying the summer. Next week Dave's best friend is getting married so we are preparing for that. It will be a fun day to go celebrate. It makes me think of how Dave and I are getting that much closer to getting sealed. :)

Anyway... I'll try to be better and I'll see about getting some photos up.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love all the pictures - how fun for him to have a little mini swimming pool! It looks like he loves the outdoors :)