Saturday, May 29, 2010

I know it's been way too long

Man, it's amazing how quickly time can pass. I have been meaning to update the blog for a while now but time just slips away. I have been really busy with work and with Ethan. And amazingly I haven't been taking that many pictures lately (that will change now that it is summer and Ethan is going to be 1 here in a few months).

So how about some updates? Ethan is crawling... for real crawling, no scooching. It's awesome. :) Sometimes he gets crawling too fast for his little arms to keep up with him and he does a face plant (it makes me laugh). Ethan has a tooth as well! He wa
s pretty fussy one night and the next morning- a tooth! :)

As for me and Dave- we're doing well... more of the same. Dave is doing outdoor soccer on Mondays- it will probably be his last year of outdoor soccer. He also plays indoor soccer on a game by game basis. So he's definitely keeping healthy. I have been working a lot lately- we're getting ready for a new fiscal year so there is a lot of prep to go with that. My mom & dad finally moved to Utah. We are all so excited about that. :) I have so many plans for the fun things we'll be doing this summer and beyond. Now we just need the weather to start agreeing with us... it's still been pretty cold and rainy. Unusual for this time of the year- we had snow (!) last week!

And now we're trying to decide if we want to remodel our kitchen (new cabinets & counter). We'll see.

Anyway- here are some pictures! :)

Look at that beautiful face!

Just try to resist that smile. :)

On the move...

Daddy & Son (One of the Mother's Day Pictures)

What a good looking duo!

No comments: