Ethan was getting a lot more adventurous this time... he kept putting his face in the water. Of course, every time he'd get a mouth full of water. Anyway, I just think that Ethan is the cutest little man in his board shorts (Thanks Heather & Myka!).
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Surfer Boy
Okay so I have been wanting to get some pictures of Ethan in his little board shorts for a while now and I finally did! Dave, Ethan, and I went to the Rec Center on Monday for Family Home Evening... and it was so much fun! :) Ethan just loved having Daddy with him, and like always, loved the lazy river and the fountains. And Mommy had the chance to sit in the Hot Tub & the Steam Room while Daddy & Ethan played.
Ethan was getting a lot more adventurous this time... he kept putting his face in the water. Of course, every time he'd get a mouth full of water. Anyway, I just think that Ethan is the cutest little man in his board shorts (Thanks Heather & Myka!).

Ethan was getting a lot more adventurous this time... he kept putting his face in the water. Of course, every time he'd get a mouth full of water. Anyway, I just think that Ethan is the cutest little man in his board shorts (Thanks Heather & Myka!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH DEB>>>ETHAN IS ADORABLE!!!! TOO CUTE! Hope you are doing well.
I love it! Thanks for letting me say hi to him yesterday!
Sue and Catherine are right! he is SO FREEKEN GORGEOUS! Love the big grins! Any teeth yet?
Post a Comment