Man, so my schedule has just been so messed up over the past 2 weeks. I don't think I have had a moment to myself in that time. Let's see 2 weekends ago Dave went to Ohio to visit his friend Jason. That was pretty great for him, but left me on baby duty 24/7 for 4 days (Meghan, I don't know how you do it). It was actually my first time completely alone with Ethan for 4 days in row- and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't have to worry about keeping the house clean or cooking dinner while Dave was gone, so it was surprisingly easy. Well, easy isn't quite the right word, but that's the idea in general.
And then last weekend Ethan and I went to Portland to visit my family. That was awesome and I definitely learned something... I need to pay more attention to when I am flying. The flights to and from Portland happened to overlap both of Ethan's naps (his morning and afternoon nap) and his lunch. So I flew to Portland and back with a very angry little baby. That was NOT fun. But I learned to pay more attention about when I schedule flights, and maybe even that driving is easier. As far as Portland- it was a blast to hang out with (Ethan's) Grandpa & Grandma and his Auntie McKenzie and Uncle Doss. We played Killer Bunnies, which is one of my new favorite games... if anyone out there is interested in playing call me, I need game buddies. This is the part where I would be posting lots of pictures of Ethan with various family members, but my camera is actually still in Portland. It's one of many things that I left there (I'm great at packing apparently). On the other hand I did find my teddy bear from when I was a baby and brought that back with me (yes, it is on the bed now).
Anyway, so now we're working on getting back on schedule.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment