Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beware the Cute!

Where do I even start? Ethan and I went to Cali last week. It was so much fun! And we planned it perfectly so we missed the first storm of the year (well, there was lots of rain in the valley and snow in the mountains). We met up with Aunt Kenny and Uncle Doss, Uncle Lewy (sorry bro if I butchered that) and his fiance, the soon to be Aunt Steph, and Grandma and Grandpa. I had so much fun and I think Ethan was glad to see some new faces and see Grandma again. And we had a chance to see some of my old friends. :)

It was a great vacation for us. Ethan was great on the flight there and only a little grumpy on the way back. And I had a chance to relax and kick back while everyone else played with Ethan. :)

Pictures? Why Yes!




I love those cheeks and that smile!

Chilling at Laguna Beach.

Hat and mommy's home made sun shade.


Ocean!
Blog Cross Over. :) Lunch with Heather, Myka and B. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

YAY, we made the blog! :) we love you!