Well, it has been a fantastic year so far. 2008 is definitely the year when things happen. This will hopefully be a good way to keep everyone in touch with the happenings out here in Utah. My goal is to add plenty of pictures along the way to help keep it interesting. We'll see how I do. :)
Anway, this is a short introduction to what will hopefully become an interesting blog that keeps people in touch.
Anway, this is a short introduction to what will hopefully become an interesting blog that keeps people in touch.
Oh and I guess I should run through the synopsis for 2008 so far (just in case)... I was baptized, we started dating (officially), we got engaged, we graduated, I got a new job, we got married, and now Dave is going back to school.
Sounds like a lot huh? Feels like it too.
Sounds like a lot huh? Feels like it too.
2 comments:
I love the blog. Now if we haven't seen you for a while we will know what you have been up to.
Loved the new car by the way. Thanks for stopping by.
the Sandbergs
SO happy you have a blog! Can't wait to hear more about your new life in marriage and in everything else that has transpired! It's been an exciting year for you indeed! Love you my friend! =)
Post a Comment